- Grey Goo - Bad name, great old school RTS. Three async factions. Single player, AI skrimish, and multiplayer are all there. The campaign is really well done with cut-scenes by WETA.
- War for the Overworld - Kickstarted spiritual successor to Dungeon Keeper that is worthy of the title. It was a rough "launch" but they've cleaned up the game quite nicely.
- Ori and the Blind Forest - Stunning Metroidvania style game. Really beautiful and the controls, exploration, and progression hold up.
- Red Faction Guerilla - Before Volition lost their minds with Saint's Row 3 and 4 they created this open world game where structures could be destroyed walll by wall and strut by strut and behave the way you would expect. A joyous sandbox of destruction.
- Wasteland 2 - Olds school post-apocalyptic RPG. Something to tide you over until Fallout 4 is released.
Saturday, June 20, 2015
Steam Sale and Games
The summer Steam sale is winding down. With over 320 games in my library it's tough to find new stuff that interests me, but here's some recommendations on games that I like quite a bit that you probably don't have yet.